Carmel River below Los Padres Dam
A shadow of its regular flow. The river would normally be gushing through at this time of year and I would not have been able to stand where I took the picture from. Hot like Indian summer...such a strange feeling in the middle of what should be winter...accepting the fact that maybe we aren't going to get any rain until next year with the high pressure system hanging on since December 2012. A very long and beyond-dry summer and fall await us unless there is a miracle.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
- Passion for Place Blog
- Upcoming Events
- Original Paintings available
- Inside Passion for Place
- Contact/where Passion for Place is sold
- Praise for Passion for Place
- Press Coverage
- RSVP for Workshops/Events
- Passion for Place II
- Bioregional Imagination
- Passion for Place is Getting Around!
- Carmel River Watershed Learning Map
- Media Kit