Marie Butcher and I are looking forward to offering this special retreat in the hills of Carmel Valley. We will also be creating with the Carmel River in Cachagua. Go to the RSVP for workshops tab to learn more. We hope to see you there!
Greater Roadrunner sighted crossing Carmel Valley Road about a mile beyond the Tassajara Road turn-off. I have also seen one at Hastings. The Greater Roadrunner has been said to be extirpated from Carmel Valley among other locations in CA due to habitat loss from urbanization and agricultural use of land. About 35 years ago I saw one on Telarana Way, Mid Carmel Valley. Could these latest sightings be a sign of hope??
- Passion for Place Blog
- Upcoming Events
- Original Paintings available
- Inside Passion for Place
- Contact/where Passion for Place is sold
- Praise for Passion for Place
- Press Coverage
- RSVP for Workshops/Events
- Passion for Place II
- Bioregional Imagination
- Passion for Place is Getting Around!
- Carmel River Watershed Learning Map
- Media Kit